Subject: "Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349
Show all folders

ZebulusThu 06-Oct-05 12:46 AM
Member since 06th Oct 2005
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#349, "Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"

Strange visions begin to slowly fill your head.

Blurry at first, the images clear and you see a drunk gnome seated in a small tavern.

Wearing a floppy hat and some stained robes, the gnome is holding a tankard of ale and wobbling around, obviously drunk.

Raising the tankard to take another drink, the gnome curses at the now empty mug which releases not even a drop of sweet, sweet ale.

Tripping and stumbling his way to the bar, he slaps down his tankard and gestures drunkenly for the bartender.

'I's likes me anothe' of dat!' he says, slurring his words so much they are barely legible.

The bartender smirks and says, 'I think you've had enough for now pal, go sleep it off.'

The gnome suddenly fixes his stare on the wall behind the bartender and begins pointing and screaming until the bartender turns
his head.

The gnome quickly glances at his reflection in a small mirror on a different wall and whispers some arcane words to himself.

Disappearing into a storeroom, the gnome begins looking around for some more ale when he notices a strange swirling vortex.

'Wha' the bloo'y 'ell?' he mutters to himself.

Moving closer to the vortex, the gnome takes a deep breath then slowly walks inside.

The strange images fade leaving you with an queasy feeling in the pit of your stomach.

And Welcome...ME!

Read the helpfile for more!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SplntrdThu 13-Oct-05 10:48 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#350, "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"
In response to Reply #0

Care to post times? I've spent a few days at all hours trying to find you. Weird seeing a new Imm this hard to get ahold of, heheh. Maybe that's your intention.

Splntrd

ZebulusWed 19-Oct-05 08:34 PM
14 posts
#353, "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry took so long to reply, my computer has been on the fritz for the last day or two. Normally, I'm on and off all times of the day, never for less than an hour. Though in general I'm on at late night/early mornings and on pretty often for the most part. And for future reference, yes, it is intended that I'm a bit harder to get ahold of as a new imm than most imms are and it was meant that way in general. Though if I'm on and not busy when you pray, it's a pretty sure guarantee that I'll get ahold of you one way or another. My times should be coming back later tomorrow so I'll look forward to seeing you then!

-Zebulus

SplntrdThu 20-Oct-05 04:10 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
#354, "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"
In response to Reply #2

Awesome.

And yeah, it's cool that it's been hard to find you. Bandwagoning is no good. And it's given me a chance to get into the character a bit and RP being frustrated. Seeya whenever then!

Splntrd

ZebulusThu 27-Oct-05 02:17 AM
14 posts
#356, "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"
In response to Reply #3

Heh. I'm glad you're enjoying the frustration. If you get far into the religion, I promise some more somehwere down the line. The religion has been done before, though I don't believe with the same twist (no pun intended), and yet it is still so different than the others that I recall. Glad you're enjoying the character, and I look forward to seeing you, assuming I haven't yet. (Ignore the late post, I'd explain, but...NAH!)

-Zebulus

Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349 Previous topic | Next topic