Subject: "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349
Show all folders

ZebulusWed 19-Oct-05 08:34 PM
Member since 06th Oct 2005
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#353, "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"

Sorry took so long to reply, my computer has been on the fritz for the last day or two. Normally, I'm on and off all times of the day, never for less than an hour. Though in general I'm on at late night/early mornings and on pretty often for the most part. And for future reference, yes, it is intended that I'm a bit harder to get ahold of as a new imm than most imms are and it was meant that way in general. Though if I'm on and not busy when you pray, it's a pretty sure guarantee that I'll get ahold of you one way or another. My times should be coming back later tomorrow so I'll look forward to seeing you then!

-Zebulus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWho Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall? [View all] , Zebulus, Thu 06-Oct-05 12:46 AM
Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Splntrd, 16-Oct-05 11:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Zebulus, 20-Oct-05 08:11 AM #2
          Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Splntrd, 21-Oct-05 02:59 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Zebulus, 27-Oct-05 01:10 PM, #4
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349 Previous topic | Next topic