Subject: "Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349
Show all folders

ZebulusThu 06-Oct-05 12:46 AM
Member since 06th Oct 2005
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#349, "Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"

Strange visions begin to slowly fill your head.

Blurry at first, the images clear and you see a drunk gnome seated in a small tavern.

Wearing a floppy hat and some stained robes, the gnome is holding a tankard of ale and wobbling around, obviously drunk.

Raising the tankard to take another drink, the gnome curses at the now empty mug which releases not even a drop of sweet, sweet ale.

Tripping and stumbling his way to the bar, he slaps down his tankard and gestures drunkenly for the bartender.

'I's likes me anothe' of dat!' he says, slurring his words so much they are barely legible.

The bartender smirks and says, 'I think you've had enough for now pal, go sleep it off.'

The gnome suddenly fixes his stare on the wall behind the bartender and begins pointing and screaming until the bartender turns
his head.

The gnome quickly glances at his reflection in a small mirror on a different wall and whispers some arcane words to himself.

Disappearing into a storeroom, the gnome begins looking around for some more ale when he notices a strange swirling vortex.

'Wha' the bloo'y 'ell?' he mutters to himself.

Moving closer to the vortex, the gnome takes a deep breath then slowly walks inside.

The strange images fade leaving you with an queasy feeling in the pit of your stomach.

And Welcome...ME!

Read the helpfile for more!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWho Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall? [View all] , Zebulus, Thu 06-Oct-05 12:46 AM
Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Splntrd, 16-Oct-05 11:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Zebulus, 20-Oct-05 08:11 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Splntrd, 21-Oct-05 02:59 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Zebulus, 27-Oct-05 01:10 PM, #4
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349 Previous topic | Next topic