Subject: "Trying to start something here." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #899
Show all folders

CatastrophicWed 30-Apr-03 05:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#899, "Trying to start something here."

I was recently browsing the other forum and came across a post about feeling the burn of the lower ranks and it's utter lag. I happen to be someone who agrees with this person (Uli), and have not had a character for about six months because of it (It's not the sole reason, but definitely one of the main ones). The reason for this post is to gather some sort of record to see how people feel about low level ranking.

Do you:

a)Love it? If so, why?
b)Hate it? If so, why?
c)Stradle the line and just deal with it? If so, why?
d)Other

I was hoping that perhaps we could do something with the results of this post.

Immortal and Mortal replies are welcome.

==
You get 269938 gold coins from the corpse of Valguarnera.
==

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTrying to start something here. [View all] , Catastrophic, Wed 30-Apr-03 05:20 AM
Reply Like most things, it's a give and take., Quislet, 01-May-03 04:41 AM, #8
Reply HATE is too strong a word., Balrahd, 30-Apr-03 08:00 PM, #7
Reply It's only bad when you sit for hours trying to get a gr..., Gwyn, 30-Apr-03 07:07 PM, #6
Reply don't love it but it is essential!, incognito, 28-Apr-03 04:50 PM, #4
Reply All ranking sucks, but what are ya gonna do?, Young Nastyman, 28-Apr-03 02:23 PM, #1
     Reply I don't know what I'm personally going to do, but.., Catastrophic, 28-Apr-03 02:48 PM, #2
          Reply RE: I don't know what I'm personally going to do, but.., Young Nastyman, 28-Apr-03 02:51 PM, #3
               Reply RE: I don't know what I'm personally going to do, but.., Catastrophic, 28-Apr-03 03:49 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #899 Previous topic | Next topic