Subject: "COSIGN" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #847
Show all folders

RacliTue 22-Apr-03 07:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#856, "COSIGN"

I would love this. It would actally make thieves, thieves. What better way to become more profitable than steal from another thief? Having all thieves be all luvvy dubby like they are now is worse than the way APs all get along like Paladin. It's sick. I think this would really promote more independat thieves (since most people want to mix paths) and come up with their own group of thieves IC instead of everyone joining the Galadon Guild so they wont be the only thief getting their throat torn out by them because they wanted to be original. I know I've played a few thieves that joined the Galadon Guild and didn't learn a single skill from the guild, I just joined so I wouldn't get jumped. Yes, it's stupid, and I even say abusing, but the way it's set up now, it's the only smart thing to do. Anyway, I cosign

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAll aboutThieves [View all] , Llohuir, Mon 21-Apr-03 10:47 PM
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, Enbuergo, 23-Apr-03 11:47 AM, #10
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, Sabiene, 22-Apr-03 06:28 PM, #5
Reply It's like a season of the Sopranos where everybody is....., Young Nastyman, 22-Apr-03 07:06 PM, #6
     Reply COSIGN, Racli, 22-Apr-03 07:26 PM #7
          Reply Tangent:, Valguarnera, 22-Apr-03 07:47 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Tangent:, A_druiD, 22-Apr-03 10:50 PM, #9
Reply Yeah, thieves are like a brotherhood of paladins right ..., Young Nastyman, 22-Apr-03 09:57 AM, #3
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, DwE, 22-Apr-03 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply I think being able to add poison to..., GinGa, 22-Apr-03 05:37 AM, #2
          Reply RE: I think being able to add poison to..., Rade, 22-Apr-03 02:45 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #847 Previous topic | Next topic