Subject: "All aboutThieves" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #847
Show all folders

LlohuirMon 21-Apr-03 10:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#847, "All aboutThieves"

A. Thief guilds.
I like the part about different Thief Guilds but I believe it's not functioning as it should. I hope to see conflicts between guilds and fighting for recruit memberships. Current situation is everyone joins all guilds for protection which is not supposed to be. Should be like Gangs of New York.

What I like to see :
1. If you join one guild, you should not be able to join another. Three guilds namely with guild fees and functions - Galadon, Tar Valon, Hamsah. One benefit will have personal Thieves' Cant channel which will not make a thief step out of shadows while communicating and fencing of goods. Each guild protects their own cities from shoplifting/stealing by other thieves.

I suggest that either the guild you belong to is proficient in 2 different paths, and the rest you scout to other non-guilded places for path learning,

OR

If you join a guild, you are restricted to that path or two, which is a war between different skills. Hamsah could be a smuggler/thug type, while Tar Valon is a research poison/trap and Galadon could be a cityties/binder/push, etc.

B. Contact poison.
Contact poison should be applied not only to weapons and armors (I mean how many people wear/change armor during combat though weapons are fine), but also apply to potions, pills, wands, staves, scrolls.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAll aboutThieves [View all] , Llohuir, Mon 21-Apr-03 10:47 PM
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, Enbuergo, 23-Apr-03 11:47 AM, #10
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, Sabiene, 22-Apr-03 06:28 PM, #5
Reply It's like a season of the Sopranos where everybody is....., Young Nastyman, 22-Apr-03 07:06 PM, #6
     Reply COSIGN, Racli, 22-Apr-03 07:26 PM, #7
          Reply Tangent:, Valguarnera, 22-Apr-03 07:47 PM, #8
               Reply RE: Tangent:, A_druiD, 22-Apr-03 10:50 PM, #9
Reply Yeah, thieves are like a brotherhood of paladins right ..., Young Nastyman, 22-Apr-03 09:57 AM, #3
Reply RE: All aboutThieves, DwE, 22-Apr-03 04:39 AM, #1
     Reply I think being able to add poison to..., GinGa, 22-Apr-03 05:37 AM, #2
          Reply RE: I think being able to add poison to..., Rade, 22-Apr-03 02:45 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #847 Previous topic | Next topic