Subject: "Comments on the winners" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7775
Show all folders

AarnMon 28-Mar-05 11:37 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8016, "Comments on the winners"
Edited on Mon 28-Mar-05 11:41 AM

1. Nabburak

An excellent parody on the greatest steryotypical role in CF history! Stayed simple, very reasonable length, lays out a good background, ties in well with his race and class, and made me laugh. I would like to see another entry or two though, it seems like the character would have quite a bit worth updating now.

2. Brulgbabauth

Another simple role of very reasonable length. Also connects very well with his race and sphere. A fairly unique story also, can't say much else without giving away details of the role while the character is still living. Another one where I think an update is overdue though.

3. Cowren

A good take on an old standby of a story, with a slight twist to it. Well written, and done very well in the application of the character. Writing a good role and actually having it affect your character are often two seperate things.

4. Melacarfina

A very solid role. A little on the long side, but well written and easy to read. Has done exceptionally well on the updates, and speaking to major events and major characters that affected her life (which makes the length understandable). Bonus for refering to the other characters in her life, I like to see that. While a role can be used just for initial background at level 1, the events of a good characters life will change them, and it can really flesh out a character to write it all down. Plus it gives us a lot more to work with.

5. Lacirama

Not winning any points for editing necessarily, but it tells a fine story, and has been updated with the affects of major events. Major bonus points for being the product of a new comer to CF! It has also been shown that this person can use their role solidly in their characters roleplaying. Good work!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRole Contest Announcement! [View all] , Aarn, Fri 11-Mar-05 07:14 PM
Reply The results are in!, Aarn, 28-Mar-05 11:19 AM, #2
Reply Comments on the winners, Aarn, 28-Mar-05 11:41 AM #3
Reply RE: The results are in!, WhiteRaven, 28-Mar-05 06:15 PM, #4
     Reply I'll second that.., Tahren, 28-Mar-05 10:19 PM, #5
     Reply I'm also curious about this. n/t, rulanit, 29-Mar-05 04:27 AM, #6
Reply Update, Aarn, 25-Mar-05 10:02 AM, #1
     Reply A bitter taste., Aiekooso, 31-Mar-05 07:27 PM, #7
          Reply RE: A bitter taste., Aarn, 01-Apr-05 12:50 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7775 Previous topic | Next topic