Subject: "Request for info" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8070
Show all folders

RadeWed 30-Mar-05 03:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
157 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8070, "Request for info"

So I'm sitting around trying to think up a new character. I want to play an elf conjurer. I've got some ideas of how I want my character to act and I just need to pick a good home town to write up a nice story to explain why I act this way. The only way I can do this is to open up telnet, roll a junk character, and see which hometowns are available. The hometown help file suggests that Akan is for good and neutral only, but how am I to know that my elf conjurer could not live there without rolling one up?

Obviously, the town could be full, and there's no way of knowing that without rolling, but it would be really nice to be able to see what all the choices available are.

Would it be possible for information regarding which hometowns are available for which race/class/align combinations? It doesn't have to be neat, I'd be more than happy to volunteer some time to organize the data into something easily viewable.

Even if this information was made easily available for well known hometowns: Galadon, Hamsah, Arkham, Udgaard, Akan, Voralian, Tir Talath, Seantrynn. It would be a blessing.

Thanks in advance for any comments positive or negative.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRequest for info [View all] , Rade, Wed 30-Mar-05 03:05 PM
Reply RE: Request for info, Rade, 01-Apr-05 02:40 PM, #3
Reply RE: Request for info, Valguarnera, 01-Apr-05 04:21 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Request for info, Rade, 01-Apr-05 04:31 PM, #5
Reply what I'd do, incognito, 30-Mar-05 05:00 PM, #1
     Reply RE: what I'd do, Rade, 30-Mar-05 05:20 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #8070 Previous topic | Next topic