Subject: "Hrm, I posted something similar a while back..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #757
Show all folders

RomanulSun 13-Apr-03 06:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
114 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#758, "Hrm, I posted something similar a while back..."

I posted the exact same thing on this forum:

"Regarding weapons, i think that thieves with improved hide should really be able to wield certain weapons without being noticed or step out while doing it. I would like to see thieves/sneaking rangers/assassins be able to wield/remove weapons under a certain weight limit without being noticed period. You only notice it if you can see them. Like switching between dagger and blackjack should not make you step out. But if you switch between a 20 lbs mace and a sword, you will step out. Its only logical no? ALso wouldnt really hurt game balance, and make for some nifty class improvements, i think."

No response, from mortals or Immortals. Made sense to me back then, makes sense to me now. More power to improved hide, but don't get your hopes up.

Romanul.

P.S: Sebeok and Zulg you know I love you guys, right?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRangers, Assassins, Thieves and socials/wielding [View all] , Xaannix, Sun 13-Apr-03 06:16 AM
Reply RE: Rangers, Assassins, Thieves and socials/wielding, Ululari, 13-Apr-03 10:02 AM, #2
Reply Hrm, I posted something similar a while back..., Romanul, 13-Apr-03 06:51 AM #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #757 Previous topic | Next topic