Subject: "Couple comments" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #744
Show all folders

AstillianMon 14-Apr-03 09:12 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#772, "Couple comments"

> Or my favorite, you can play off the short life span. Maybe you're anxious to get things done because you feel there's so little time to do anything. Maybe your mind is always thinking about everything at once, making you seem hyper or like a human with ADD. Either one is also a good explanation for the arial high intelligence, they think quickly and just never stop

I believe if you look at the arial (with all the other races) in newbie school. This is the type of feel I think you get with them. I agree though when I played my arial bard, I found it greatly difficult to just try and write her description. I went to arial city and the descriptions blow, they tell nothing of what they look like at all. Even the emperor and queen just talk about them being rulers or about their personality (or something like that anyways).

If any race needs an overhaul it would be Arial. I also believe that somebody needs to go through Arial city and make it FEEL more like an arial city.

Since I'm on a role with my comments, that Arial's have very little in the way of equipment for their slots. Sure there are some ok pieces but nothing to something to the extent of say like felar gear or elf only gear.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArial voices and related stuff. [View all] , Quislet, Sun 13-Apr-03 02:27 AM
Reply Interesting question, Intronan, 13-Apr-03 01:55 AM, #1
     Reply some reason...no mystery., permanewbie, 13-Apr-03 08:35 AM, #2
          Reply Pseudo-lecture on race RP, arial oriented., Quislet, 13-Apr-03 05:26 PM, #3
               Reply Every time I play an arial I research a species of bird..., Young Nastyman, 14-Apr-03 08:17 AM, #4
               Reply Couple comments, Astillian, 14-Apr-03 09:12 AM #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #744 Previous topic | Next topic