Subject: "Have you ever tried to pull of an assassination?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74397
Show all folders

rex spanglerTue 08-Dec-20 08:31 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2018
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74401, "Have you ever tried to pull of an assassination?"

It isn't easy. It's always has a significant failure rate. Sometimes failure means almost certain death. Also, I think assassinate is much easier to avoid than bash/flurry/bat/flyto-murder/etc. I haven't run into many douchey assassins, but that's a data pool of 1.

I also don't think PWK needs changing. I haven't played a necro in a long time, but I remember it being pretty rare to kill and coming with a decent timer. If you're really worried about it, through on some extra saves when the PWK necro is in range. Again, easier to avoid than bash/flurry/bat/flyto-murder/etc.

I think I've been assassinated 2-3 times in ~1.5 decades. I don't think I've ever died to PWK. I've been bashed to death dozens of times. I've been flurried to death in the double digits. I have had practically instant death from snare and ambush more than assassinate or PWK. I feel like the small chance of death to either of these skills adds to the excitement game, just like bash/flurry/bat/flyto-murder/etc.

Carrion Fields!
By what name do you wish to be mourned?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPWK [View all] , NecroTrib (Anonymous), Sat 05-Dec-20 11:41 PM
Reply RE: PWK, bumblebeetuna (Anonymous), 19-Dec-20 10:48 AM, #5
Reply ASSASSINATE, Assassin Baron (Anonymous), 08-Dec-20 04:07 AM, #1
     Reply Have you ever tried to pull of an assassination?, rex spangler, 08-Dec-20 08:31 PM #2
          Reply I would assume he's mocking the original poster., Jormyr, 08-Dec-20 11:44 PM, #3
               Reply Jokes! I get jokes!, rex spangler, 09-Dec-20 05:11 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74397 Previous topic | Next topic