Subject: "RE: CF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72468
Show all folders

IshuliTue 19-Feb-19 10:25 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72471, "RE: CF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos)"

Then Xu Shao replied, “In peace you are an able subject; in chaos you are a crafty hero!”

I’m not interesting in making special into casual, because then it’s not special anymore at all. Plus you already have folks who complain about imm influence on characters, and this proposes that imms effectively CREATE builds (picking multiple legacies, familiars, etc.) so I can see some objections there too.

Otherwise, speaking to personal preference, I’m against this. While I might think that certain rewards could pop out more often, or that certain people are deserving, I’m not a fan of making it common rather than uncommon. You can already fight badass tough characters in the game as is, with plenty of struggle if you aim high. And folks can already act out an age of chaos without having a crazy number of bonus powers.

Mechanically speaking, this also isn’t practical. The vast majority of immortals can’t mechanically provide any rewards like this, so it’s not even feasible on that front.

Otherwise I really enjoyed reading your story/echoes for it though, that was good stuff!

PS: You don't need daunting as a bard, so if you just shift your playing from focusing on that to other stuff, maybe it'd be more enticing for you!

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos) [View all] , Artificial, Tue 19-Feb-19 07:04 PM
Reply RE: CF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos), incognito, 20-Feb-19 08:00 AM, #3
Reply RE: CF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos), Ishuli, 19-Feb-19 10:25 PM #2
Reply RE: CF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos), TheBluestThumb, 20-Feb-19 12:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: CF needs an Age of Heroes (or Age of Chaos), Ishuli, 20-Feb-19 01:47 PM, #5
Reply Daunting is BS, lasentia, 21-Feb-19 07:46 AM, #6
Reply it wasn't made for you, Dallevian, 21-Feb-19 08:58 AM, #8
Reply RE: it wasn't made for you, lasentia, 21-Feb-19 09:26 AM, #9
     Reply I played Nerif, Artificial, 21-Feb-19 03:02 PM, #10
     Reply no edge list for Dyneli, Dallevian, 21-Feb-19 03:50 PM, #11
Reply I feel your pain, Korsgaard, 23-Feb-19 11:07 PM, #13
Reply It should be much more often, Artificial, 23-Feb-19 08:37 PM, #12
     Reply If your character isn't special..., Lhydia, 24-Feb-19 08:19 AM, #14
Reply Story for the age, Artificial, 19-Feb-19 07:04 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Story for the age, lasentia, 21-Feb-19 07:55 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72468 Previous topic | Next topic