Subject: "The Veil." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70334
Show all folders

WastedWed 28-Mar-18 07:12 PM
Member since 21st Jun 2015
111 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70334, "The Veil."

Can we do away with or revamp the Veil, please?

Let me start by saying I love the IDEA of the veil, but with recent cabal changes (nexus going defunct) and the downswing in playerbase, it has been severely skewed. It seemed to work out decently for the most part when Nexus was around to counterbalance the Village, but now it kind of just makes match-ups even more lopsided...

A bunch of villagers log on and now not only are you outnumbered, but your spells are noticeably weaker and their powers are noticeably stronger. All this does is make a lopsided fight even more so, which does not make the match-up any more fun for anyone.

I understand how the veil works and the said mage could potentially spend 45 minutes or so to run around and collect unique items that may or may not be maxed out to try to remedy this, but from a fun-stick perspective that's not so great-- especially since the villagers can get it there by just logging on.

What are everyone else's thoughts on this? I can't be alone here!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe Veil. [View all] , Wasted, Wed 28-Mar-18 07:12 PM
Reply RE: The Veil., Saagkri, 28-Mar-18 09:26 PM, #2
Reply RE: The Veil., Homard, 29-Mar-18 04:39 AM, #3
Reply RE: The Veil., Saagkri, 29-Mar-18 06:56 AM, #4
     Reply Mechanics question, Kstatida, 29-Mar-18 08:42 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Mechanics question, Homard, 29-Mar-18 07:47 PM, #9
     Reply RE: The Veil., Homard, 29-Mar-18 07:44 PM, #8
Reply RE: The Veil., Wasted, 29-Mar-18 12:45 PM, #6
Reply Does Entropy logging on affect the Veil? (n/t), Murphy, 28-Mar-18 07:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Does Entropy logging on affect the Veil? (n/t), Wasted, 29-Mar-18 12:46 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70334 Previous topic | Next topic