Subject: "RE: No effect whatsoever" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68591
Show all folders

CuriousWarrior (Anonymous)Thu 13-Jul-17 06:24 PM
Charter member
#68595, "RE: No effect whatsoever"

I realize that but the reason why I ask:
Before the parry change as long as you had a mainwield you have parry solely based (100%) on that weapon regardless of second hand being empty or not. This meant that Balance of the sisters could open up a number of interesting combinations. EG Better parrying main wield and malediction from secondary.

Now with new parry (Which seems to be a 50/50 split) there seems little point in taking balance. Sword primary dagger secondary parries just as well as dagger primary sword secondary. So effectively balance of the sisters becomes an "Anti-Space" build as you wont take hits switching weapons.

In the majority of cases I would argue switching weapons and taking a different legacy is a much much much better build option that Balance since the parry change. Given I cant find a post saying balance was refactored I thought I would ask rather than assume.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBalance Of The Sisters [View all] , CuriousWarrior (Anonymous), Thu 13-Jul-17 04:28 AM
Reply No effect whatsoever, Kstatida, 13-Jul-17 05:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: No effect whatsoever, CuriousWarrior (Anonymous), 13-Jul-17 06:24 PM #2
          Reply It's still good at what it does, laxman, 13-Jul-17 07:32 PM, #3
          Reply There's a reason noone takes it, Kstatida, 14-Jul-17 08:37 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68591 Previous topic | Next topic