Subject: "RE: A related comment or two" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #658
Show all folders

RacliSun 06-Apr-03 01:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#667, "RE: A related comment or two"

or beneficial towards newbies becaus every uncaballed warrior is running around with preps that give them resist and bloodthirst. Personally I like the change. Now we dont have people running around with 100 of that one potion and being prepped every singe fight because they can hoarde it Granted, now I have to choose which weapons are really important to me, and which preps are worth my invntory space, because nothing sucks more than killing someone and not being able to loot them. It's a choice, but I like it over the old way. Evens the odds out. If that's what everyone is worried about, that theywont always be so much more prepped than the person their fighting, then I think you've gotten the point of the change. It also gives people a chance to trail others to the prep site to learn where it is, unlike befre, where you'd have to guess whether or not they used the last of their 30 potions. And again, there's now going to be increased flow of traffic to prep locations. Let the real figting begin!

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLimited items. [View all] , Dallevian, Sat 05-Apr-03 08:26 PM
Reply RE: Limited items., DwE, 06-Apr-03 10:26 AM, #2
Reply A related comment or two, Astillian, 06-Apr-03 02:07 AM, #1
     Reply RE: A related comment or two, Racli, 06-Apr-03 01:34 PM #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #658 Previous topic | Next topic