Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63830
Show all folders

incognitoFri 17-Jun-16 01:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63871, "He has a point"

There is a distinct lack of willingness to take even small risks for a cabal retrieval now. People should be willing to take some risk for their cabal.

A retrieval is a very different fight to one away from the cabal. It's usually very possible to retrieve against opposition you can't hope to kill, and who would almost certainly kill you outside of a retrieval situation.

I haven't played in months now so this it not something I'm saying for my benefit. Often the ones who don't risk retrieval attempts are the same ones that gank and selectively log in and out. Meanwhile supposedly less successful characters are pulling off the retrieval.

Can't remember his name now but that shifter who made provost was a great example of someone who despite being outgunned would always pull off the retrieval. Pretty sure he never died despite there being some slight risk. That was before he got his final forms too. There are players that step up, and players that don't, and unfortunately those deserving it rarely get the credit, and those avoiding even minor risk often experience no comeback for failing to step up.

I'm not advocating retrieval where you are significantly likely to die just by attempting it. But those who won't take minimal risk don't deserve to be in their cabal.

Also newbies need rewarding for pulling off something that a vet would find easily, if it is risky for the newb.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBuffing cabal outers and inners [View all] , wln, Mon 13-Jun-16 02:58 PM
Reply RE: Buffing cabal outers and inners, Drehir, 13-Jun-16 04:08 PM, #1
     Reply I meant making them stronger, wln, 14-Jun-16 02:04 AM, #2
          Reply RE: I meant making them stronger, Kstatida, 14-Jun-16 04:10 AM, #3
          Reply That's fine., Eskelian, 14-Jun-16 09:07 AM, #4
               Reply No, it's not., wln, 14-Jun-16 11:22 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: No, it's not., Eskelian, 16-Jun-16 05:23 PM, #6
                         Reply Wrong again, wln, 17-Jun-16 02:26 AM, #7
                              Reply So let me get this straight., Drehir, 17-Jun-16 11:36 AM, #8
                                   Reply I see your point, wln, 17-Jun-16 12:30 PM, #9
                                   Reply He has a point, incognito, 17-Jun-16 01:10 PM #10
                                        Reply There's always a benefit from raiding, lasentia, 17-Jun-16 02:20 PM, #11
                                             Reply Made my day NT, Kstatida, 17-Jun-16 02:44 PM, #12
                                             Reply RE: There's always a benefit from raiding, incognito, 17-Jun-16 06:48 PM, #13
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63830 Previous topic | Next topic