Subject: "Wait wait wait imps, I thought we discussed that long time ago." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63055
Show all folders

mharlndarnMon 21-Mar-16 03:37 PM
Member since 23rd May 2011
195 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63055, "Wait wait wait imps, I thought we discussed that long time ago."

c ident potion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a flecked potion can be referred to as 'potion flecked'.
It is worth 5000 copper, and is of the 35th level of power.
It is a potion.
It is made of glass and weighs 1 pounds 0 ounces.
Within it is contained level 30 spells of
'haste'
A magical aura surrounds it.

I remember the ####storm when you removed haste potions from the game. AND you said that you will not RETURN it in the game again.

Now I see this on qhcf. Please, clarify this for us.

PS: Just a story about ingame balace, long long time ago, I asked imms, why w-elfs can't see assassins and thiefs in the wilds. They said - by design..Then, one day, one person decided to play w-elf builds and suddenly they changed w/elf acute vision. I just hope its not that person placed that potion in the game or his well-known friends.

PSS: Yes, yes, thats why we can't have cool things in the game.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWait wait wait imps, I thought we discussed that long t... [View all] , mharlndarn, Mon 21-Mar-16 03:37 PM
Reply RE: Wait wait wait imps, I thought we discussed that lo..., Umiron, 21-Mar-16 04:37 PM, #7
Reply As the guy who posted that let me just say, KaguMaru, 21-Mar-16 03:50 PM, #1
     Reply You just missed the ####storm discussion, mharlndarn, 21-Mar-16 03:56 PM, #2
          Reply You can still get haste from pill boxes nemesis. , TMNS, 21-Mar-16 04:02 PM, #3
          Reply Bingo. n/t, mharlndarn, 21-Mar-16 04:03 PM, #5
          Reply Again I doubt this is a re-implementation, KaguMaru, 21-Mar-16 04:04 PM, #6
          Reply I highly doubt it was 'put back', KaguMaru, 21-Mar-16 04:02 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63055 Previous topic | Next topic