Subject: "RE: Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62553
Show all folders

UmironTue 09-Feb-16 07:33 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62554, "RE: Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review"

>From a post on QHCF:
>"There is an item, still in the game, easily obtainable, that
>you can zap somebody with and it ages them. MASSIVELY. You
>can't save against it and you're age death within 20 zaps.
>
> It age killed my lich in less than 40 zaps, imagine what I
>could do with a few of those wands to a human or arial."

The item I believe this person is thinking of cannot be used to target PCs, and even in the context of using it on oneself, it's an incredibly questy, unique mechanic in CF that has probably only ever been explored by a single digit number of people. It's not relevant to any gameplay discussion.

Or the person is referring to a different item and I'm talking out my ass, who knows.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWither And The Like I Feel Needs Review [View all] , Jarmel, Tue 09-Feb-16 06:48 PM
Reply I age died an orc who ate a lot of withers, KaguMaru, 11-Feb-16 09:20 PM, #9
Reply Agreed on wither (or any crazy aging items). n/t, Calion, 10-Feb-16 05:31 AM, #7
Reply Wither gets a save, incognito, 10-Feb-16 01:24 AM, #4
Reply RE: Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review, Umiron, 09-Feb-16 07:33 PM #1
     Reply RE: Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review, Jarmel, 09-Feb-16 09:41 PM, #2
     Reply I'll email you the details Umi. nt, Gaplemo, 10-Feb-16 12:50 AM, #3
     Reply Age gear, Athioles, 10-Feb-16 04:13 AM, #5
          Reply Doesn't base age get affected?, Kstatida, 10-Feb-16 04:54 AM, #6
               Reply Wither removes age from the end of your life..., Tac, 10-Feb-16 08:08 AM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62553 Previous topic | Next topic