Subject: "Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62553
Show all folders

JarmelTue 09-Feb-16 06:48 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62553, "Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review"

I think the following things need to be changed. This comes along the lines of "No single ability should be able to do lasting damage outside of killing/malediction." The only lasting impact should be 1/3rd con.

I honestly believe supps like wither and the item (And I have no idea what it is) mentioned below should have the permanent impact removed from the game. Searching the battlefields I have seen people an orc in particular who age died at 200 odd hrs. All because they ate a number of withers. Honestly if your saves are so bad that you are eating the -25 strength this should be enough. I honestly feel things like this wont hurt experienced players but those still learning the game who will usually have poor saves wont suffer from someone who is grief mode to the max.

From a post on QHCF:
"There is an item, still in the game, easily obtainable, that you can zap somebody with and it ages them. MASSIVELY. You can't save against it and you're age death within 20 zaps.

It age killed my lich in less than 40 zaps, imagine what I could do with a few of those wands to a human or arial."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWither And The Like I Feel Needs Review [View all] , Jarmel, Tue 09-Feb-16 06:48 PM
Reply I age died an orc who ate a lot of withers, KaguMaru, 11-Feb-16 09:20 PM, #9
Reply Agreed on wither (or any crazy aging items). n/t, Calion, 10-Feb-16 05:31 AM, #7
Reply Wither gets a save, incognito, 10-Feb-16 01:24 AM, #4
Reply RE: Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review, Umiron, 09-Feb-16 07:33 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wither And The Like I Feel Needs Review, Jarmel, 09-Feb-16 09:41 PM, #2
     Reply I'll email you the details Umi. nt, Gaplemo, 10-Feb-16 12:50 AM, #3
     Reply Age gear, Athioles, 10-Feb-16 04:13 AM, #5
          Reply Doesn't base age get affected?, Kstatida, 10-Feb-16 04:54 AM, #6
               Reply Wither removes age from the end of your life..., Tac, 10-Feb-16 08:08 AM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62553 Previous topic | Next topic