Subject: "Ward of the blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58697
Show all folders

xrusThu 05-Mar-15 12:48 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58697, "Ward of the blade"

I have already tried it twice and never felt satisfied with the choice.
1. I used it on a minotaur sword/mace. the sword I didn't like it with. The mace changed to a tank weapon. But I picked it to boost sword/parry/riposte which I failed it.
2. I used it on a felar h2h/staff. I wanted to be a better tank with staff, but I didn't see much difference. But the h2h was much better parrying.

I have a feeling about it, and I have a build to try it again and almost confirm it. But on the other hand, I cannot find enough motivation to waste some 50hr just to do so.

Could someone with access to codes (Or maybe good experience with it) answer either or both of the following questions? (Answer the 2nd if you don't like to answer the first.)

1. What does the ward legacy exactly do?
2. Is what I think right or wrong:
Ward boosts your parry up to parry-dagger-with-staff for your char. So, you don't get much better for sword or staff, but get a huge boots for dagger.So no sword build, even a human-con-sword shouldn't get this legacy to boost the parry, because they have low parry, but ward won't help them anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWard of the blade [View all] , xrus, Thu 05-Mar-15 12:48 PM
Reply RE: Ward of the blade, Yuolud (Anonymous), 10-Mar-15 01:41 AM, #7
Reply The specifics of what you are asking have been addresse..., Lhydia, 05-Mar-15 04:03 PM, #6
Reply Ward/Dance, laxman, 05-Mar-15 01:54 PM, #3
Reply Maybe but.., xrus, 05-Mar-15 02:31 PM, #5
Reply From what I've heard of the legacy..., jalbrin, 05-Mar-15 01:33 PM, #1
     Reply But there is a great question here:, xrus, 05-Mar-15 01:49 PM, #2
          Reply The legacy ALWAYS helps you, jalbrin, 05-Mar-15 02:26 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58697 Previous topic | Next topic