Subject: "Blood Ritual" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #571
Show all folders

gnoshSat 29-Mar-03 07:04 PM
Member since 29th Mar 2003
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#573, "Blood Ritual"

The more I think about it, I am thinking that exsanguinate was meant as a gruesome form of (find spring). I believe that the elf-blood recovery thing was an after thought. Developining the exsanguinate thing even further, I'd like to suggest that orcs can do blood rituals.

By slathering themselves with different types of blood, the orcs can evoke effects.

Example of effects:
1. a swarm of blood flies:
The flies bite everyone in the vicinity of the orcs. They are attracted by the blood slathered on the orcs. They cause people to come out of hiding, (twitching, scratching, itching, etc).

2. gagging stench
when someone talks or yells, they have a chance of taking a hit to moralle. Basically, they inhale the awful smell of the orc.

3. toughened skin.
Giant blood might burn and turn orc skin to tough leather, kind of like bark skin.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI think orcs need a little help. [View all] , gnosh, Sat 29-Mar-03 06:46 PM
Reply sorry, one more thing I remembered I wanted to say, incognito, 30-Mar-03 05:46 AM, #6
Reply RE: I think orcs need a little help., incognito, 29-Mar-03 08:44 PM, #3
Reply the skills listed in blood ritual sound interesting, incognito, 29-Mar-03 08:47 PM, #4
Reply Very nice summary., Valguarnera, 29-Mar-03 11:54 PM, #5
Reply Blood Ritual, gnosh, 29-Mar-03 07:04 PM #2
Reply Enhanced Recovery, gnosh, 29-Mar-03 06:52 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #571 Previous topic | Next topic