Subject: "You're a prick." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #48311
Show all folders

ScrimbulSun 06-Jan-13 04:56 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#48316, "You're a prick."
Edited on Sun 06-Jan-13 05:02 PM

Just saying.

You don't know if the Paladin is also a Maran. Certain non-Maran paladins can have a philosophy of 'acceptable sacrifice' and still remain empowered.

I also wouldn't expect Squires to be penalized for that behavior rather than chastised.

Finally if it worked the way you wanted no one in Fortress would have fun. As much as that idea appeals to me, making their hands mechanically tied by their RP isn't the way I want to go about doing that.

It's a ####ing cityguard. Why aren't you rolling up a paladin with the intent to siphon off his power and rewards from his God for yourself? He's not exactly waltzing around Evermoon slaughtering wood-elves. A goodie healer had to be unempowered for exactly that but THAT is the amount of RP infraction you need to lose empowerment, a clear pattern of egregious behavior over the long term.

10 low level random goodie mobs as collateral damage in Galadon is not going to get anyone penalized for poor RP ever. Hell, the (not wanted) Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'Tazz knocked me out, then attacked my freaking Tribunal Conjurer's ice devil at the southern crossroads with the intent to knock it out and kill me. It tracked him into the city's southern gate and killed him in melee. I was neither punished for nor lectured on this turn of events because it was a one off deal and not an egregious violation of the spirit of the laws.

P.S. I am ignoring him being WANTED because it's not relevant to the point Daevryn wants to make but has no way of doing so without banning you from the forum.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicQuestion on roleplay penaltys via Maran/paladin [View all] , Witness (Anonymous), Sun 06-Jan-13 04:01 PM
Reply You've got your answer twice...troll somewhere else (n/..., Zulghinlour, 06-Jan-13 05:12 PM, #13
Reply Several things., Homard, 06-Jan-13 05:02 PM, #7
Reply I think you are wrong. They dont just kill goodies in t..., CD, 06-Jan-13 05:06 PM, #9
Reply RE: Question on roleplay penaltys via Maran/paladin, Daevryn, 06-Jan-13 04:08 PM, #1
     Reply No answer. Please respond. nt, Witness (Anonymous), 06-Jan-13 04:11 PM, #2
          Reply RE: No answer. Please respond. nt, Daevryn, 06-Jan-13 04:21 PM, #3
               Reply It's clearly breaking roleplay., Witness (Anonymous), 06-Jan-13 04:24 PM, #4
                    Reply You're a prick., Scrimbul, 06-Jan-13 05:02 PM #5
                    Reply I've vouched for years that they not be good aligned. , CD, 06-Jan-13 05:03 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: I've vouched for years that they not be good aligne..., Scrimbul, 06-Jan-13 05:05 PM, #8
                              Reply You also will be punished as a tribunal quicker than th..., CD, 06-Jan-13 05:07 PM, #10
                                   Reply I was never punished., Scrimbul, 06-Jan-13 05:11 PM, #11
                                        Reply RE: I was never punished., CD, 06-Jan-13 05:15 PM, #14
                                             Reply RE: I was never punished., Isildur, 06-Jan-13 05:52 PM, #15
                    Reply RE: It's clearly breaking roleplay., Daevryn, 06-Jan-13 05:12 PM, #12
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #48311 Previous topic | Next topic