Subject: "Arcanes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #453
Show all folders

KalindarThu 20-Mar-03 03:18 AM
Member since 20th Mar 2003
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#453, "Arcanes"

Okay this isn't a bitch fest or anything by any means I just think theres something missing. Mayhaps more damage reduction or some damage spells that everything doesn't resist. I don't know what it is honestly but something about them is lacking it's like they arn't complete. I know this is a bad example but every other mage can take blows to an extent or has some uber damage reduction. For all those who play it i know you know what i'm talking about. I love the class it's my favorite one but there is just something funky about it. I just hope they get something new or get something changed but the things they have are fine they are just missing something maybe when they master duo and passdoor give them a phase spell to allow them to dodge things not quiet as good as a mongoose but dodge midrounds and normal hits. So they don't die in a round to a mob when not prepped. Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArcanes [View all] , Kalindar, Thu 20-Mar-03 03:18 AM
Reply RE: Arcanes, Karithia, 20-Mar-03 05:28 PM, #2
Reply RE: Arcanes, Kalindar, 20-Mar-03 08:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Arcanes, Krivohan, 20-Mar-03 08:59 PM, #4
          Reply I agree, that could be neat, Drag0nSt0rm, 25-Mar-03 08:38 PM, #5
Reply RE: Arcanes, ORB, 20-Mar-03 08:25 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #453 Previous topic | Next topic