Subject: "Minotaurs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4064
Show all folders

SplntrdMon 08-Mar-04 08:09 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4077, "Minotaurs"

Minotaurs may kick ass as a race to play, I will not argue against that BUT
in my own opinion, (and I've never played a minotaur or done any extensive research as to origins and reasons as to why the Imms put them in and yadda, so my opinion is just a general impression and bias I have, not anything well-founded and supported and therefore not really worth anything) Minotaurs do not fit in with the vague idea I have of CF's history and racial development. AND they're unoriginal, like Werewolves. I wouldn't like to see Werewolves implemented, though it is an interesting idea. I see Minotaurs as being the response to an outcry of players calling for a new race, not very well founded and based. Sure, they wrote up some history for them, I'm glad, sure they gave them an Imm, sure, they added some roleplay for Amaranthe followers. But all that seems to have faded out. It was a brief craze which I don't feel did much for the game. And the cap's too low anyway.

So. It's just a personal opinion. Not much real thought put into it, natural bias and whatnot.

Splntrd

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWerewolves, a new race? [View all] , Kalageadon, Sun 07-Mar-04 01:50 AM
Reply RE: Werewolves, a new race?, Valguarnera, 08-Mar-04 08:42 PM, #6
Reply RE: Werewolves, a new race?, Isildur, 08-Mar-04 11:33 PM, #8
     Reply Yea, Beer, 09-Mar-04 02:15 AM, #9
     Reply Felar?, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 09-Mar-04 08:40 AM, #10
          Reply RE: Felar?, Isildur, 09-Mar-04 11:21 PM, #11
Reply Big Thumbs down, ORB, 08-Mar-04 01:31 AM, #2
Reply while it may not happen, what about this idea.., Bajula, 08-Mar-04 10:16 AM, #4
Reply RE: Werewolves, a new race?, Splntrd, 07-Mar-04 11:01 AM, #1
     Reply Whats wrong with minotaurs? -nt, jaynus, 08-Mar-04 03:36 AM, #3
          Reply Minotaurs, Splntrd, 08-Mar-04 08:09 PM #5
               Reply I'm a dragonlance reader and I love CF minotaurs -nt, jaynus, 08-Mar-04 10:52 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4064 Previous topic | Next topic