Subject: "This is both true and false at the same time." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4034
Show all folders

VladamirSat 28-Feb-04 10:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#4039, "This is both true and false at the same time."
Edited on Sat 28-Feb-04 11:00 PM

From a behind-the-scenes perspective, it's true. They can say to each other "Hey, don't you think that was a bit harsh?" or "Couldn't you have just smited him?" or "But you don't KNOW it's Vlad OOC, there was no need to do that!". (Alright that last one is a bit of a stretch, but it ould happen!) Sure they can keep each other in check.

However, your point was about the forums and posts, and on the forums the imms back each other up no matter what. I'm not finding fault with this. For them to do the work they do, they have to present a united front. Unfortunately it fosters an "Us against them" mentality at times. (Us being the imms, them being the players in this instance. Or the other way around.) Sadly, theres really no way around it. To provide a less united front would be bad for them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLooking to show the imms we, care please respond. [View all] , marcalius, Sat 28-Feb-04 06:25 PM
Reply I know I don't say thank you enough., wakeup_deadman, 29-Feb-04 04:57 PM, #8
Reply I have a novel idea, Phaistus, 28-Feb-04 11:54 PM, #5
Reply RE: I have a novel idea, marcalius, 28-Feb-04 11:22 PM, #6
Reply You act like the imms can do no wrong, and thats just n..., Vladamir, 28-Feb-04 10:23 PM, #2
Reply One imm can get stuff wrong, but all of them together m..., marcalius, 28-Feb-04 10:46 PM, #3
     Reply This is both true and false at the same time., Vladamir, 28-Feb-04 11:00 PM #4
Reply I agree... thanks for bringing it up. n/t, Mordacai, 28-Feb-04 08:35 PM, #1
     Reply WE LOVE YOU GUYS! *sob* nt, GinGa, 29-Feb-04 08:04 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4034 Previous topic | Next topic