Subject: "Looking to show the imms we, care please respond." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4034
Show all folders

marcaliusSat 28-Feb-04 06:25 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2003
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4034, "Looking to show the imms we, care please respond."

I would say for every player that posts a stupid, meaningless rant that really pisses the imms off there are 15 to 20 of us that do not post anything, that appreciate the imms, and love this game.

I just do not want the imms getting frustrated when there are many of us that never post. I personnelly in real life know 4 or 5 people that play regularly and never complain about anything (except maybe paladin wrath, but that is always among ourselves and not in a post).

Us non-regular posters know you imms dedicate amazing amounts of personal time to this game, and when people do not appreciate something (that is free I will add) it pisses you off. But know this there are many many like me that like this game, and while we do not know everything, we trust your collective judgement that you guys as a whole know what you are doing.

Thanks again imms, and those of you that normally do not post, but love the imms and cf please post telling them so. And for all you that like to flame people please wait for another topic to flame me (not that I mind a little criticism).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLooking to show the imms we, care please respond. [View all] , marcalius, Sat 28-Feb-04 06:25 PM
Reply I know I don't say thank you enough., wakeup_deadman, 29-Feb-04 04:57 PM, #8
Reply I have a novel idea, Phaistus, 28-Feb-04 11:54 PM, #5
Reply RE: I have a novel idea, marcalius, 28-Feb-04 11:22 PM, #6
Reply You act like the imms can do no wrong, and thats just n..., Vladamir, 28-Feb-04 10:23 PM, #2
Reply One imm can get stuff wrong, but all of them together m..., marcalius, 28-Feb-04 10:46 PM, #3
     Reply This is both true and false at the same time., Vladamir, 28-Feb-04 11:00 PM, #4
Reply I agree... thanks for bringing it up. n/t, Mordacai, 28-Feb-04 08:35 PM, #1
     Reply WE LOVE YOU GUYS! *sob* nt, GinGa, 29-Feb-04 08:04 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4034 Previous topic | Next topic