Subject: "That does work." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38712
Show all folders

lasentiaTue 28-Jun-11 08:54 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38716, "That does work."

Also Zulgh toned down the timer a lot. And also if you have blood, and drink it, it gives you very little additional time. Maybe even none, been a while since I got it. But it used to be 300 hours and it is extremely less now.

Generally people do not all run around with blood. They get it if they need it. If the need it to say fight you, you know where they will now be. In a place hard to escape. Fighting a mob that is not easy to beat solo, and even with a group some people are getting beat up a bit. In a room that can be locked.

I didn't bother to see how many kills Flaaayin got there or nearby, but I am sure he had more than a few.

Also, I thought they changed all the shifter forms so none have a straight poison attack as their regular, or can switch or something, so as to not make them useless against people with blood.

I don't think you need to put anything else on it, and I really do doubt it is as much a problem as some people may make it out to be. (some shifters and poisoner thieves are the main ones hindered, and those thieves can really take advantage of jacking people in that place, i.e. flaaayin and shifters have other forms they can use)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicVigor of the Quaggoth, a few things.... [View all] , Jysir (Anonymous), Tue 28-Jun-11 04:48 PM
Reply You can blame a lot of that on me., TMNS, 28-Jun-11 05:50 PM, #2
Reply I like Flaaayin's solution., Quixotic, 28-Jun-11 05:19 PM, #1
     Reply That does work., lasentia, 28-Jun-11 08:54 PM #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38712 Previous topic | Next topic