Subject: "You can blame a lot of that on me." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38712
Show all folders

TMNSTue 28-Jun-11 05:50 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38715, "You can blame a lot of that on me."

I know I was one of the first if not the first besides Kasty + coders that knew what the blood did.

I told everyone I could possibly tell IC. Even took 20 to 30 people there to drink the blood. Funny thing was some of those characters didn't drink the blood for RP reasons because I did a #### job of explaining the properties (my sample reasoning: It makes you immune to envenomed daggers! or some such).

So yeah. On a related note, there are only a few characters that can conceivably kill the quaggoth solo in the amount of time needed to not get ambushed or set up. So it's mostly a moot point to me.

And as a solution to something I don't really see as a problem, I'd rather have it do something like this:

First dose of blood - Nothing but the actual Vigor affect.
Second dose of blood - Nothing but the actual Vigor affect.
Third dose of blood - Nothing but the actual Vigor affect.
Fourth dose of blood - An affect like alcohol poisoning (or maybe even something that would encompass addiction).
etc etc etc

On like the 20th dose of blood, I'd make it so you basically have plague at -1 hrs whenever you don't have the Vigor.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicVigor of the Quaggoth, a few things.... [View all] , Jysir (Anonymous), Tue 28-Jun-11 04:48 PM
Reply You can blame a lot of that on me., TMNS, 28-Jun-11 05:50 PM #2
Reply I like Flaaayin's solution., Quixotic, 28-Jun-11 05:19 PM, #1
     Reply That does work., lasentia, 28-Jun-11 08:54 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38712 Previous topic | Next topic