Subject: "RE: botting your way anywhere" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3843
Show all folders

TerwinSat 14-Feb-04 05:26 PM
Member since 12th Nov 2003
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#3860, "RE: botting your way anywhere"

Just for the record, with most of the good clients these days, you can bot your way anywhere regardless of what isn't readily available.

It's pretty easy to parse input and have the client respond to triggers with multiple states.

I'm pretty sure that with a healer, I could put something together in about an hour where I enter "leveling mode", input the names of my groupmates, and go drink a six pack.

But that's just no fun.

If it's going to be help people, why not make it optional. If they're really determined to use it for evil, they will regardless.

So who's writing the ZMud plugin that feeds a central database every time a user identifies an item?

T

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPrompt Idea (specifically for healers and their ilk) [View all] , Wilhath, Fri 13-Feb-04 07:11 PM
Reply RE: Prompt Idea (specifically for healers and their ilk..., Isildur, 14-Feb-04 01:20 AM, #4
Reply RE: Prompt Idea (specifically for healers and their ilk..., Zulghinlour, 13-Feb-04 07:49 PM, #1
     Reply (With a small sense of sarcasm), Sailatinu, 13-Feb-04 08:40 PM, #2
     Reply Although there is a virtue that sort of does this, Theerkla, 13-Feb-04 09:35 PM, #3
     Reply RE: botting your way anywhere, Terwin, 14-Feb-04 05:26 PM #5
     Reply RE: Prompt Idea (specifically for healers and their ilk..., jaynus, 15-Feb-04 03:27 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3843 Previous topic | Next topic