Subject: "How about some (minor) rangerlove?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37899
Show all folders

Explorer Swampdweller (Anonymous)Sun 08-May-11 12:52 AM
Charter member
#37899, "How about some (minor) rangerlove?"

I don't think it would kill anyone to allow Explorers a wider variety of terrain-specific skills/spells to work outside their home terrain.
Specifically, I'd love to have Bloodletting and Swarm of Leeches work outside of an actual swamp (in the wild) if the check for Wanderlust passes. Right now it's a hard-coded check against swamp-or-not, which means the skills don't see and won't see any use pretty much ever. I mean, I willingly give up Bearcharge in exchange for a very questionable combo, can I at least have something minor in return? Thanks.
I think this would apply to all explorer rangers, They explore, so when they pass the Wanderlust check, they should have access to all their wild skills imho. Not mountain-bearcharge home-terrain wise, of course, but similar to Bloodletting, what's the harm in that?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow about some (minor) rangerlove? [View all] , Explorer Swampdweller (Anonymous), Sun 08-May-11 12:52 AM
Reply RE: How about some (minor) rangerlove?, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 10-May-11 10:18 AM, #3
Reply I don't think you appreciate how strong that would be, incognito, 08-May-11 02:30 AM, #2
Reply Have you ever played a swampdweller?, -flso (NOT Serial Ranger), 11-May-11 08:05 PM, #4
     Reply Yes, I have, incognito, 12-May-11 02:53 AM, #6
     Reply Explorer isn't supposed to be sick, BaronMySoul (Anonymous), 13-May-11 12:06 AM, #7
Reply Huh? Explorer Swampdweller is one of the strongest com..., TMNS, 08-May-11 01:47 AM, #1
     Reply After countless rangers, i found at least six terrain/s..., -flso, 11-May-11 08:09 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37899 Previous topic | Next topic