Subject: "RE: Legacy Question for Nep" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37346
Show all folders

DaevrynWed 16-Mar-11 09:29 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37350, "RE: Legacy Question for Nep"
Edited on Wed 16-Mar-11 09:31 PM

>Firstly, I
>don't know how often it really affects lag, is it more than
>50% of the time?

It's 100% of the time when others lag you.

That being said, depending on the situation it might not always be particularly helpful to you depending on the specifics of the lags, when in the round cycle it happens, what you're doing, what else is happening to you, etc.

And really, that's true of most things in the game -- stone skin is almost always damage reduction, but that's not helpful if you're getting hit for 100 when you have 10 HP.

>Secondly, does it ever give you a whole round
>of lag off?

Yup.

>Could you ever see yourself taking this and feeling solid on
>the choice?

I think probably not, but it doesn't really play to any of the somewhat odd ways I tend to play the warrior class -- not that it's exactly a bad choice for anyone, but I usually have some kind of scheme in mind that calls for two legacies (not always offensive ones, but not usually that) that aren't Harmonius. That's a little ironic because it actually would be the ideal legacy in some pretty common situations I die in, but it's just not flashy enough for me to really want.

That being said, I've seen other people take it and make it look really good, just as they do with some of the specialization options in the game that I don't do great with.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLegacy Question for Nep [View all] , TripHitNdip (Anonymous), Wed 16-Mar-11 04:52 PM
Reply RE: Legacy Question for Nep, Kanye (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 12:21 PM, #4
Reply Since it's a flat lag reduction, not surprising. (nt), Scrimbul, 17-Mar-11 04:24 PM, #5
Reply RE: Legacy Question for Nep, Daevryn, 16-Mar-11 09:31 PM #2
Reply Appreciate the feedback, thanks~, TripHitnNdip (Anonymous), 16-Mar-11 10:32 PM, #3
Reply I'm not Nep, Lokain, 16-Mar-11 07:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'm not Nep, Isildur, 17-Mar-11 04:33 PM, #6
          Reply Gnome hand/pole, Tsunami, 17-Mar-11 04:48 PM, #7
          Reply I took it as an Axe/hand dwarf, Lokain, 17-Mar-11 05:37 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37346 Previous topic | Next topic