Subject: "Re: Warriors and Deathblow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36967
Show all folders

HomardFri 21-Jan-11 01:20 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36979, "Re: Warriors and Deathblow"

I know it doesn't always work out this way, but by all rights the only warriors who should fear DB are Nexuns and Scions. If Fort, Outtie, Imperial, Uncaballed, etc. warriors are fighting Ragers, it's because they have chosen to. And if they've brought a knife to a gunfight I'm inclined to not feel sorry for them.

Empire is a special case as they often make war on everyone (by choice), but I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who feels like Imperials are getting the short end of the stick.

I'd like to see more accountability when it comes to Villagers hunting non-Village enemies, but I think much of it would have to come from Battle IMMs because (in my experience) people tend to behave when their leaders are on. And who, as a leader, is going to take the word of some Imperial Thief or Fortress Healer over their own guy?

I'd hope that if Thror sees RBW#54672 killing some uncaballed non-mage that he would strip him of DB until he redeems himself. I'd like to see this happen more often, actually.

I'm going to stop now because I'm already starting to ramble.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeathblow and ABS [View all] , Abernyte, Thu 20-Jan-11 06:13 PM
Reply Deathblow is ugly for anyone with bad defenses and bad ..., Quixotic, 21-Jan-11 01:02 PM, #6
Reply Re: Warriors and Deathblow, Homard, 21-Jan-11 01:20 PM #7
Reply Agree that DB is balanced at hero, OP at midranks. nt, Artificial, 21-Jan-11 05:42 AM, #4
Reply RE: Deathblow and ABS, Malakhi, 20-Jan-11 07:00 PM, #2
Reply Homard and Malakhi, Abernyte, 21-Jan-11 05:12 AM, #3
     Reply Don't forget bards., lasentia, 21-Jan-11 11:18 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Homard and Malakhi, Malakhi, 21-Jan-11 02:31 PM, #8
          Reply Problem is, elmeri_, 21-Jan-11 07:16 PM, #9
Reply DB's not just to counter Damage Reduction, Homard, 20-Jan-11 06:54 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36967 Previous topic | Next topic