Subject: "Double XP day" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36854
Show all folders

AsthissMon 10-Jan-11 08:56 PM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36854, "Double XP day"

I don't want this post to be read as a gref. I love everything you do with this game and I'm most grateful that you all do it.

But double xp day. It's great. I was really happy about it because for the first time I was going to be able to play during it. (missed all others).

I read you are ill Zulg and that is why it started late. I have no issue with that part but what I'm wondering is why it didn't run for 24hours? As it was now only the US (or people that don't sleep) got to play it. I was playing for 10 hours then I had to log off that day. None of that was during double exp. I thought dang, well I'll get it tomorrow then. But waking up on Sunday I log on to see it ended. Made me a bit sad.

So again. Love everything you do and I know double exp days are just you guys being good to us all. But when you announce it like that, couldn't we have it running for 24hours so that all time zones gets the same amount?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDouble XP day [View all] , Asthiss, Mon 10-Jan-11 08:56 PM
Reply RE: Double XP day, Zulghinlour, 10-Jan-11 08:44 PM, #8
Reply Hey dude., Marin, 10-Jan-11 10:40 PM, #10
Reply I just want to say thanks to the Imms for doing that, Hopelessdwarf, 10-Jan-11 12:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I just want to say thanks to the Imms for doing tha..., Asthiss, 10-Jan-11 02:50 AM, #2
     Reply I think it's perfectly alright for him to comment.., Thinhallen, 10-Jan-11 05:57 AM, #3
     Reply A little anecdote about human nature, Homard, 10-Jan-11 01:24 AM, #9
          Reply Interesting and unsurprising. Thanks for sharing. nt, Stunna, 10-Jan-11 10:51 AM, #4
          Reply Have you ever grouped with a gazelle or mustang?, Quixotic, 10-Jan-11 02:40 PM, #5
               Reply The shifter forms?, Homard, 10-Jan-11 05:04 PM, #6
                    Reply It was quite a few characters ago, Quixotic, 10-Jan-11 06:07 PM, #7
                    Reply They had run, DurNominator, 11-Jan-11 01:09 AM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36854 Previous topic | Next topic