Subject: "RE: A small wishlist of things I would like changed" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36329
Show all folders

Denawe (Anonymous)Fri 12-Nov-10 04:57 PM
Charter member
#36336, "RE: A small wishlist of things I would like changed"

I have a list too! Was going to wait until Santa Zulg, but maybe Christmas will come early!

1. Let conjurers add "familiar hp percentage" to their prompt. It seems silly that a familiar apart from its master has to look at itself in order to know how hurt it is.

2. When a conjurer has "famsee notinroom" active and is in the same room as her familiar, then walks into a new room, she sees something like:

You move west.
A faerie dragon arrives.
> You follow Conjurer west.

It would be nice if that last bit could be omitted when famsee is set to "notinroom". If I just saw "faerie dragon arrives" then the second echo doesn't provide any extra information.

3. Allow a conjurer to set a default "famsee" value that gets selected automatically when a new familiar is called. 95% of the time I cast "familiar" my next command is "famsee notinroom".

4. Give familiars the ability to auto-assist their masters. Create a toggle called "famautoassist" for the conjurer to control the familiar's behavior.

5. Make "famsee notinroom" slightly intelligent: if the familiar and conjurer are in the same room and the conjurer is asleep or blind then have it behave like "famsee all".

6. Create a new command "fmode {on|off}". When in fmode all received commands are treated as commands to the familiar. It is possible to do this on the client side, but making the class more accessible to those without the will or ability to create an extensive alias list seems like a good thing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA small wishlist of things I would like changed [View all] , Wisher of things (Anonymous), Fri 12-Nov-10 01:15 PM
Reply RE: A small wishlist of things I would like changed, Denawe (Anonymous), 12-Nov-10 04:57 PM #5
Reply Good suggestions., Stunna, 12-Nov-10 02:45 PM, #4
Reply Re: Helpfiles, Zulghinlour, 12-Nov-10 02:29 PM, #3
Reply RE: A small wishlist of things I would like changed, sorlag (Anonymous), 12-Nov-10 02:23 PM, #2
Reply #1 especially is a big thing, elmeri_, 12-Nov-10 01:53 PM, #1
     Reply Not everyone., Theerkla, 12-Nov-10 08:13 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36329 Previous topic | Next topic