Subject: "I posted this once, but it didn't show up" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3596
Show all folders

WilhathMon 26-Jan-04 05:28 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3603, "I posted this once, but it didn't show up"

I don't know if I'm too retarded to properly use the Post button or if there's a forum bug lurking. Either way here goes #2.

If people are willing to spend 5 bucks on things they could figure out themselves (Premium Battlefield) they are probably willing to spend 10-20 bucks on something like an Official CF Statroller.

There are a half-dozen statrollers out there currently, but none of them are perfect because of recent updates etc. Why not return to old school stat rolling (where rolling an 8 is possible) and offer up an official roller for 15 bucks? Have somebody code the bad boy up with all of the necessary trinkets and there's probably a few hundred dollars to be made.

Otherwise you could offer up max rollables for 5 dollars paid via Paypal or credit card.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicidea: alternative to stat rolling that -does't- involve... [View all] , Isildur, Mon 26-Jan-04 04:18 PM
Reply I read the idea, and I don't think it's necessary, Yanoreth, 26-Jan-04 07:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: I read the idea, and I don't think it's necessary, Isildur, 26-Jan-04 07:38 PM, #8
Reply RE: idea: alternative to stat rolling that -does't- inv..., Zulghinlour, 26-Jan-04 04:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: idea: alternative to stat rolling that -does't- inv..., Isildur, 26-Jan-04 04:27 PM, #2
          Reply RE: idea: alternative to stat rolling that -does't- inv..., Valguarnera, 26-Jan-04 04:34 PM, #3
          Reply I posted this once, but it didn't show up, Wilhath, 26-Jan-04 05:28 PM #5
               Reply Comment on the idea and the possible forum bug, Yanoreth, 26-Jan-04 06:57 PM, #6
                    Reply Forum bug, Wilhath, 27-Jan-04 09:55 AM, #9
                         Reply I've learned to open a completely separate session, Yanoreth, 27-Jan-04 04:20 PM, #10
          Reply RE: idea: alternative to stat rolling that -does't- inv..., Zulghinlour, 26-Jan-04 04:54 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3596 Previous topic | Next topic