Subject: "Thieves Chant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3528
Show all folders

fleshofchaosSat 17-Jan-04 09:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3528, "Thieves Chant"

As masters of stealth, I was thinkin’ it’d be groovy for thieves (and maybe assassin’s) to be able to communicate with each other, while staying hidden. I thought it would work like a cabal channel except it would work by rooms. Two thieves in the same room, communicate with a pattern of gestures and such and only the thieves in that room can hear, or see rather, what’s being said. Should another thief walk in, they too would see what’s being said. I suppose it’s only purpose would be to set of ambushes, backstabs, and what not without the pain of stepping out of the shadows every time you tell or having others see someone whispers to someone every time you wanna say something. I just thought it’d be another little groovy thing that makes life interesting.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThieves Chant [View all] , fleshofchaos, Sat 17-Jan-04 09:28 PM
Reply Its called improved hide, Phaistus, 18-Jan-04 06:49 PM, #4
Reply It's called thieves cant not chant (n/t), Zulghinlour, 17-Jan-04 11:54 PM, #2
Reply but that's just it... theives cant!... why not? :)n/t, fleshofchaos, 18-Jan-04 03:56 PM, #3
Reply I agree, Xaannix, 17-Jan-04 11:34 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3528 Previous topic | Next topic