Subject: "How do you compete with cheaters?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3437
Show all folders

jasminFri 09-Jan-04 01:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3437, "How do you compete with cheaters?"
Edited on Fri 09-Jan-04 01:40 AM

Lately I've taken a stroll over to the darker side of cf, and the more I look around, the more it pisses me off. I finally took a look in a place that doesn't need publicity, and the majority of it, is just a bunch of blatant cheating. There are secret websites of info for cheat rings, and when that doesn't work it's in random languages. In a certain cabal, there is a certain class, that every single one of them has known how to go get shawtabbies. There are roleplayed quests into hell, but obviously this isn't exploration, because they come out pretty much all intact, and have gotten down fairly deep. Everybody and their brother seems to know a ton of wand locations, except for us that don't talk to anyone. I just recently (today) saw a log of Kariforus (he's deleted so I can mention this), instant messaging his buddies while he's playing. His buddies sounded like they were also empire. So how is a person supposed to have a decent shot at survival, fun, fair combat, or even exploration with this going on? Should we just open hell back up to all, instead of letting only those that know it like the back of their hand go in? Sorry everyone, I'm just feeling really bitter tonight, but this has also been building up for a while. I think I can some it up in one sentence. QUIT %^&* CHEATING!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow do you compete with cheaters? [View all] , jasmin, Fri 09-Jan-04 01:38 AM
Reply Been there, done that., Angel of Death, 10-Jan-04 03:42 AM, #8
Reply RE: How do you compete with cheaters?, Arcane, 09-Jan-04 07:19 PM, #6
Reply Hmm, Nightgaunt_, 09-Jan-04 05:43 PM, #5
Reply It's not about my own accomplishments, jasmin, 10-Jan-04 12:03 AM, #7
     Reply Arrogance., Boldereth, 10-Jan-04 06:01 AM, #10
Reply RE: How do you compete with cheaters?, Isildur, 09-Jan-04 12:07 PM, #4
Reply heh., incognito, 09-Jan-04 07:53 AM, #3
Reply RE: heh., Boldereth, 10-Jan-04 05:50 AM, #9
Reply I'd disagree with this proposal, Folorad, 12-Jan-04 06:49 PM, #11
     Reply I agree your point but, incognito, 13-Jan-04 05:23 AM, #12
     Reply RE: I'd disagree with this proposal, Odelius, 13-Jan-04 11:44 PM, #13
Reply RE: How do you compete with cheaters?, Romanul, 09-Jan-04 03:50 AM, #2
Reply The simple answer:, Valguarnera, 09-Jan-04 01:42 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3437 Previous topic | Next topic