Subject: "Depends on the type of char:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #34053
Show all folders

TwistMon 19-Jul-10 03:04 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34057, "Depends on the type of char:"

Lowbie uncaballed: as long or short as I feel. Definitely the most "no pressure" type of char.

Low-midlevel caballed (with no real responsibilities): I feel bad if I log out without playing for at least an hour, but I sometimes will logout after half an hour. No less than that or I won't login.

Mid-high level uncaballed: I usually don't have these, but again I don't feel any real pressure, generally, so whenever I feel like.

Low-midlevel caballed (who might be required to retrieve/defend): 1 hour minimum.

High level caballed: I generally won't login as a high level without an hour and a half to play. I prefer to be on at least 2 hours. Sometimes circumstances don't allow this. But definitely an hour minimum barring extreme OOC circumstances (kid retching in bed, that sort of thing).

FWIW If I personally see you playing several different chars, I'd much rather (from an Imm standpoint) see you play ONE of them for an hour and a half (for example) than three of them for a half-hour each. I'll be honest - the former type of player (with only one char) will be more likely to receive immrewards from me than the latter (playing multiple chars in one day). That's not a rule. But it's a preference of mine. Just like Iunna prefers dwarves. And Thror likes little boys. HAR!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow long do you play at a stretch? [View all] , Welverin, Mon 19-Jul-10 01:25 PM
Reply It depends on my char, between 20-60 minutes., Amberion, 20-Jul-10 01:32 AM, #6
Reply RE: How long do you play at a stretch?, Elerosse, 19-Jul-10 05:10 PM, #5
Reply Depends on the type of char:, Twist, 19-Jul-10 03:04 PM #3
Reply RE: Depends on the type of char:, Welverin, 19-Jul-10 03:12 PM, #4
Reply RE: How long do you play at a stretch?, Homard, 19-Jul-10 02:14 PM, #2
Reply RE: How long do you play at a stretch?, Zulghinlour, 19-Jul-10 01:58 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #34053 Previous topic | Next topic