Subject: "I disagree re: cabals" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3333
Show all folders

WilhathSun 28-Dec-03 11:37 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3348, "I disagree re: cabals"

Allowing orcs entrance into the various cabals runs counter to the aim of the class. The idea is that you have this horde of orcs running around whipping ass. If you divide the clan based on cabal affiliation the chances of this horde existing diminishes. What Scion orc is going to group up with a Rager orc and go a rampaging? Hell, with the divisiveness between Scion and Empire what Imperial orc is going to group up with a scion orc and go rampaging? The answer is none of them. What happens when the Imperial orc becomes chieftan? Does he exile all of the Scion orcs?

The best course of action for orcs and their involvement in cabals is to make them their own cabal. You've got all the makings for it, you just have to have Tremblefist take cabal objects and tweak the gate guards to bar entrance.

What this does is provides the playerbase with a true noob cabal, one that you don't even have to interview to be a part of, one that you are automatically in as soon as you roll up. That alone I think increases the number of orcs and makes the whole concept of the orc berserker more playable.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMerry Christmas Scar! Some orc ideas (long) [View all] , Cathoir, Thu 25-Dec-03 04:35 PM
Reply I disagree re: cabals, Wilhath, 28-Dec-03 11:37 AM #2
Reply I think you're confused, Cathoir, 28-Dec-03 03:44 PM, #3
     Reply Not confused, Wilhath, 28-Dec-03 04:38 PM, #4
Reply I disagree with you about some of this and agree with o..., Little Timmy (Anonymous), 28-Dec-03 11:21 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3333 Previous topic | Next topic