Subject: "RE: What would be most realistic" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #323
Show all folders

BolderethSun 09-Mar-03 10:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#334, "RE: What would be most realistic"

Hey, we could really get into some nasty realism potion stuff. For instance, what if you try to quaff during battle it has a chance of purely spilling all over you, or if someone bashes you to the floor you can shatter potions in your backpack? Or invoker spells shattering them...or other nasty, nasty things. What about going underwater with scrolls not in water-tight containers? Hell, what about rusting your armor? Half of what makes this game fun is that, on occassion, realism is kicked in the sack to make it more fun. I wish life were that good.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA potion of teleportation evaporates from disuse [View all] , Aidan, Sat 08-Mar-03 02:15 AM
Reply Grumbles just a bit and then winks at the Imms, Xandrya, 10-Mar-03 07:36 PM, #5
Reply Well, here's the way I imagine it., Yaofhil, 08-Mar-03 05:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Well, here's the way I imagine it., Quislet, 08-Mar-03 05:53 PM, #2
          Reply What would be most realistic, Yanoreth, 08-Mar-03 06:07 PM, #3
               Reply RE: What would be most realistic, Boldereth, 09-Mar-03 10:57 PM #4
               Reply RE: What would be most realistic, Zargu, 24-Mar-03 11:45 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #323 Previous topic | Next topic