Subject: "A few things inspired by a recent raid..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #300
Show all folders

RacliWed 05-Mar-03 01:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#300, "A few things inspired by a recent raid..."

Well the first, should healers be allowed to heal others while they're ghosts? To be honest, I can't think of any reason why not, but for game balance sake, let's say they come out of ghost form if they decide to? It's kinda ridiculous. You kill the healer, and he comes back and heals whoever you're fighting anyway and you can't do anything about it because he's dead. There's been plenty occasions recently where that's happened and if the dead healer wasn't around (you killing the healer so he couldn't heal anymore... wait a minute... he can...) then things would go differently.

Also, been brought up before, but can you add a at least HALF a round of lag to flyto? It's impossible to get away from two air forms spamming flyto murder. Damn near impossible for one already. Half rant. Dont expect the flyto to be changed, though I think it should definately have a least a THIRD of a round of lag lol. Damn, flyto murder is terrible right now. But definately the healer thing. I think it's just messed up that you take time to kill the healer, he sleeps for an hour, and is right back to healing like nothing ever happened.

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA few things inspired by a recent raid... [View all] , Racli, Wed 05-Mar-03 01:13 PM
Reply RE: A few things inspired by a recent raid..., Racli, 08-Mar-03 11:19 PM, #1
     Reply Fear the psychic Valg!, Valguarnera, 09-Mar-03 01:08 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #300 Previous topic | Next topic