Subject: "The Planters of the Forests..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #230
Show all folders

GoodLuckDie (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 11:53 AM

#230, "The Planters of the Forests..."

Hm, seems as though quite a few people seem to have very big ambitions out there in the world of CF. Some of them attempt to complete quests which will get their names carved into the hall of fame here on the site. Others try to go for the ultimate mortal power by trying to become a Lich. And there are others who simply won't rest till they've become one of the immortals themselves, or even higher. My ultimate goal in Thera however is a little less drastic and a little more modest than all of this.

I've been playing CF (which happens to be my first MUD ever) for about 3 months now, and I've had my share of pk'ing, exploring and experimentation with nearly all classes and races. I've done it, and I've fallen victim to it. And now, I feel like I'm ready to go for my true character... The one I'm planning to go for very high levels with. A human or a wood-elf Druid. I got seriously inspired by running into a Druid a few days back who had the title "The Planter of Forests". Now I'm not going to bore you guys with the entire background on why I'm so utterly facinated by the Druid Class, but considering the Druid is one of the classes that requires empowerment and considering I'm still an intermediate player, it's probably safe to say I could really use all the advice on this I can get.

Hence this request. A request to everyone who has experience with the Druid class or with any of the classes that require empowerment in general. Please, just bombard me with advice of any kind relating to this matter. I'd be most grateful. And thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThe Planters of the Forests... [View all] , GoodLuckDie (Guest), Thu 21-Mar-02 11:53 AM
Reply RE: The Planters of the Forests..., Pico, 23-Mar-02 11:09 AM, #5
Reply RE: The Planters of the Forests..., Boldereth, 21-Mar-02 12:18 PM, #1
     Reply I think you just found your mentor right there, jasmin, 21-Mar-02 12:53 PM, #2
          Reply RE: I think you just found your mentor right there, Valguarnera, 21-Mar-02 02:36 PM, #3
               Reply Hey!!, Boldereth, 21-Mar-02 02:50 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #230 Previous topic | Next topic