Subject: "I think it's a bad idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2197
Show all folders

Nivek1Thu 11-Sep-03 01:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2221, "I think it's a bad idea"

Other cabals can transcend the boundaries of good and evil, such as Tribunal Master or Battle, because they fight for a single cause that can be interpreted in many ways.

The cabal you propose is based on religion. A religious zealot of Shokai has a completely different viewpoint as a religious zealot of Beroxxus. There is no room for the other in their world. Proposing that they "work together" to create a multidenominational Church of Thera is absurd. It goes against the basic tenets that define their faith.

If I am a shaman, I am certainly not going to want to share power with a cleric of the opposite alignment. I am going to do everything in my power to kill him.

On another note...

I hate the idea of preaching via bard notes and mass sermons. If there are a bunch of suckers standing around Market listening to some yahoo, I am going to take full advantage of that. Hrm, actually I might like that.

If he decides to "force preach" by constant yelling in Galadon, everyone is going to kill him. The answering shouts of "Shut Up" might not drown him out, but it will make for a less enjoyable experience for people who want to be left alone.

Personally, I think there are too many bard notes as is. I understand that people are roleplaying and having a good time. Cheers to that. I just wish there was a way to "unsubscribe" from the mailing lists of certain bards.

Frankly, if an IMM's name isn't by it, I skip over the note. The only good bard notes that I can think of lately are the Astirath ones.

Bash bash bash. Trip trip trip.

Ingvar had some pretty good ones too.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabal idea [View all] , Beast, Sun 07-Sep-03 10:38 PM
Reply RE: Cabal idea, Haze, 11-Sep-03 12:13 PM, #3
Reply RE: Cabal idea, Gwyn, 11-Sep-03 12:56 PM, #4
     Reply I think it's a bad idea, Nivek1, 11-Sep-03 01:34 PM #5
Reply Yes and no, Gwyn, 10-Sep-03 03:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yes and no, Kotess, 11-Sep-03 11:45 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2197 Previous topic | Next topic