Subject: "RE: Yah. Stick with it." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20593
Show all folders

DrethSun 17-Feb-08 10:08 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2008
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20596, "RE: Yah. Stick with it."

Yeah, my issue being that I've never enjoyed warrior types. Not necessarily RP wise, but mechanically. I've always enjoyed the versatility and speed of reaction that mages have given me in the past on varying muds..

I don't have a problem with people not being helpful, although I must say I probably won't make a good character any time soon. I like being able to pk who I want for whatever whim my character wants.

I've done a bit of exploring, I can pretty much get to most of the cities now. Still a few I'm unsure of, as a certain imperial divine sect cabal mate would testify to with a bit of irritation. And I'm very close to 25.

You're basically stating what I already figured, but I wanted to be certain. Thanks, though.

Dreth
goarmy.com
AIM: zacshep1

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhy do I not listen? [View all] , Dreth, Sun 17-Feb-08 09:23 PM
Reply RE: Why do I not listen?, Rogue, 18-Feb-08 07:42 AM, #6
Reply One extra piece of advice:, _Magus_, 17-Feb-08 10:28 PM, #4
Reply Heh, I would definetly not have gone necro..., GinGa, 17-Feb-08 09:55 PM, #2
Reply Yah. Stick with it., Dallevian, 17-Feb-08 09:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Yah. Stick with it., Dreth, 17-Feb-08 10:08 PM #3
          Reply In my limited experience with necromancer..., Scrimbul, 18-Feb-08 01:03 AM, #5
               Reply Edges add variety, incognito, 23-Feb-08 04:35 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20593 Previous topic | Next topic