Subject: "Can we retool death?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20079
Show all folders

UncleArzzraTue 25-Dec-07 03:11 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2007
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20079, "Can we retool death?"

Death is pretty sweet as is but I find it frustrating on two minor points:

1) Fifteen minutes before deghosting is a quarter of a hour I could spend doing anything else.

2) Gear coming back to the pit AFTER you unghost. That is just a sucky bunch of ####. I want to fight someone with gear not sans it from both sides of this equation.

I think CF has evolved to the point where the focus is nicely balanced between RP and PK. Being in Ghost form really does not fit well into that if prolonged. I would ask that ghost time be reduced to ten minutes and gear to pit be set at nine and a half minutes. Personally I want to be able to fight my enemy again before they log off which seems to happen a bit too often lately right after I have been smacked around.

Also it would be interesting if ghosts could only loot their own corpses and lose request. Ghosts are ghosts for a reason not to be able to get gear. Get 1. as a ghost should fail unless the gear was on you. Prevents that ghosting newblet who followed around heroes to get all corpse.

Just some new Year thoughts.

Let the hating begin.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCan we retool death? [View all] , UncleArzzra, Tue 25-Dec-07 03:11 PM
Reply RE: Can we retool death?, Isildur, 25-Dec-07 07:05 PM, #2
Reply RE: Can we retool death?, Terwin05, 25-Dec-07 03:15 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #20079 Previous topic | Next topic