Subject: "If you keep leveling the playing ground it's going to be flat soon." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1440
Show all folders

ORBFri 20-Jun-03 05:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1440, "If you keep leveling the playing ground it's going to be flat soon."

***WARNING: I'M STUCK AT WORK TILL 11 ON A FRIDAY NIGHT, READER BEWARE OF MY BITTERNESS***

This new practice stuff made me cringe when I read it. I have a bad feeling it may be the final nail in my CF coffin. I guess I have no right to complain yet as I havn't tried it. Though you guys have a history of making practice changes for the worse the last few years at least from a player prespective.
Here's my fears.

1. If I can't be the sole tank from 1 to 51 (no matter the intelligence) and have my defenses perfected or near perfected by hero this system sucks.

2. Am I going to have to spam sleep while I rank with my necro? I hope to the golden calf not.

3. Are benefits of learning against a hooded mob going to suck like I expect them to? I can see right now you guys nuke learning against lower level mobs to the point where you can't learn and then give us a big whoopty ####ing doo 1% bonus to skills against mobs like Grazzur.

4. Are skills that are ridiculously harder to improve at even against hordes of lower level mobs going to be adjusted?

5. You guys are going to keep leveling the playing ground till we are as structured and boring as a frigging graphic MMORG. Why must everything be nerfed and leveled out? Hell for all my years of playing all my in game knowledge has basically been made useless. Sure you'll just say I'm not adaptive enough, and Nepenthe will say a real elite player is good no matter what changes we make, yadda yadda yadda. That's all well and good, but I am so sick of refinding preps, refiguring out quests I once knew how to do, and refiguring out how to optimize hours of boring practice(Yes I love my 100's). Sad part is I actually like exploring and discovering new things, but it seems pointless because they are changed as soon as I find them.

Flame Away....

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIf you keep leveling the playing ground it's going to b... [View all] , ORB, Fri 20-Jun-03 05:37 PM
Reply Ignore above post., ORB, 21-Jun-03 03:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1440 Previous topic | Next topic