Subject: "A few things.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1416
Show all folders

JarvinoThu 19-Jun-03 11:17 PM
Member since 19th Jun 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1416, "A few things.."

First thing is blindness. How come players can see their opponents condition while blinded?

Second thing is bash/lag type skills. Something seems strange about these. Sometimes while leveling with a group two or more people might try a lagging type skill and you'll get a message saying something like the opponent is already down and you won't be able to do your attack until shortly after that same round or the next round. I haven't seen this against PCs yet because I haven't done a lot of Pking with groups yet (I'm still fairly new to CF). Although, I have been PKed by groups and I noticed a pretty effective use of bashes every round. So, I thought about it and the message for bash says something like sends you sprawling to the ground. I guess if you think of the lag realistically that means that lag is you trying to get up. The problem comes in when you try to envision a fight and see a bunch of giants, orcs, and duergars throwing themselves to the ground where you are to further bash you. Anyway, I thought it might make more sense for bash to knock you to the ground like it says it does for x rounds of lag any lagging skills requiring the person to be standing would not work during that time. When you are able to stand you would have to type it in manually any skills you had spammed might not have been able to be performed since you were thrown to the ground.

I think that about raps it up for now. Most everything else to me seems perfect. I'm really enjoying this MUD.

Oh.. if these were already talked about, sorry about rehashing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1416 Previous topic | Next topic