Subject: "Shape shifters and what they look like." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1349
Show all folders

KorranTue 17-Jun-03 05:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1349, "Shape shifters and what they look like."

Ok so maybe this isnt all that new a concept. But I was thinking that if different shifters have the same forms it can be confusing at times, perhaps this was meant to be so. But here is my pipe dream....

I was thinking perhaps to make shifters more personal by giving them a little choice. Each time a shifter gets a new form they could be able to rename it, once and only once for each form they get. And have name rules, so if an imm sees a second tier shifter who has the rhino and has renamed it as a lion so as to scare people then he can pull his Imm style moves and take the person the description room to change it or something. This idea is mainly to personalize shifters, so say if two shifters get a rhino, one might picture a rhino as this wide arsed block beefy thing, and name it something like A wide black rhinoceros while the other may name his A wrinkly hided Rhinoceros (bear in mind this is a real ####ty example but im tired and brain isnt working)

Not only have names but also let them do their own descriptions, this would give the shifters something else and allow them to make them appear how they imagine the form looks. Of course imms would have to look at them to make sure the descriptions are fitting.

It may just be me being really tired, but what do people think?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShape shifters and what they look like. [View all] , Korran, Tue 17-Jun-03 05:25 AM
Reply And that is intentional..., Zulghinlour, 17-Jun-03 11:31 AM, #4
Reply Or, Valkenar, 17-Jun-03 12:53 PM, #6
Reply RE: Shape shifters and what they look like., Karel, 17-Jun-03 06:29 AM, #2
Reply along the same lines, incognito, 17-Jun-03 06:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: along the same lines, Isildur, 17-Jun-03 10:17 AM, #3
          Reply RE: along the same lines, Hutto, 17-Jun-03 12:47 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1349 Previous topic | Next topic