Subject: "Imperial Woes?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1313
Show all folders

Anal_RetentiveSat 14-Jun-03 04:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1313, "Imperial Woes?"

Alright I have been playing this game a very very long time and I understand that each and every cabal goes through an up and down period.

On the battlefield I think Zulg mentioned something about this being one of the most lopsided times that he could remember, I agree with this. However, as far as I can see, the only argument being made that supports the lightwalking domination is that good is outnumbering evil and sylvans are very strong now too.

First point: Tribunal

Has anyone mentioned that the lack of a Provost in the spire has helped both good and sylvan get very powerful without any opposition? There are virtually no tribunals around. Tribunals not only impede sylvan power/ranking but they are also a natural ally to the Imperials.

To sum this up: More magistrates = allies for empire in both ranking and killing/defending and slow down Sylvans. I do realize that not EVERY tribunal will ally themselves with the empire but it makes sense to me that a lot of them would.

Second point: Nexus

Ok I do not want to anger anyone here, but does anyone else notice that Nexus has lost a lot of direction? It seems to have strayed a bit away from the whole balance thing and now seems to focus on rager killing only. I feel a lot less doom would have been brought down on the empire if the nexuns took an active part in fighting goodies when they had the numbers. Personally, I would love it if Nexus stopped being considered a mage cabal and the village only hunted them if they were mages. I would love to see Nexus actually fight the stronger half even if the scales only tipped a teeny tiny bit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1313 Previous topic | Next topic