Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectImperial Woes?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1313&mesg_id=1313
1313, Imperial Woes?
Posted by Anal_Retentive on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright I have been playing this game a very very long time and I understand that each and every cabal goes through an up and down period.

On the battlefield I think Zulg mentioned something about this being one of the most lopsided times that he could remember, I agree with this. However, as far as I can see, the only argument being made that supports the lightwalking domination is that good is outnumbering evil and sylvans are very strong now too.

First point: Tribunal

Has anyone mentioned that the lack of a Provost in the spire has helped both good and sylvan get very powerful without any opposition? There are virtually no tribunals around. Tribunals not only impede sylvan power/ranking but they are also a natural ally to the Imperials.

To sum this up: More magistrates = allies for empire in both ranking and killing/defending and slow down Sylvans. I do realize that not EVERY tribunal will ally themselves with the empire but it makes sense to me that a lot of them would.

Second point: Nexus

Ok I do not want to anger anyone here, but does anyone else notice that Nexus has lost a lot of direction? It seems to have strayed a bit away from the whole balance thing and now seems to focus on rager killing only. I feel a lot less doom would have been brought down on the empire if the nexuns took an active part in fighting goodies when they had the numbers. Personally, I would love it if Nexus stopped being considered a mage cabal and the village only hunted them if they were mages. I would love to see Nexus actually fight the stronger half even if the scales only tipped a teeny tiny bit.